TRXYE iPhone 5 backgrounds
reblog/like if you use them ❤
u know yr fucked when someone is so fine u can’t even look at them directly u gotta glance at them out of the corner of your eye like yr lookin at the sun
contrary to popular belief, youre not actually a better fan of something if you blatantly refuse to give any form of critical thought towards it
SO the time has come to release my first ever single, Happy Little Pill. I have spent the large majority of the last few years of my life on this website, hanging with you guys, that it only felt right to premiere it a day or two early on here haha
I wrote this song during a bit of a rough time for someone super close to me, and for myself, and it still means as much to me as the day i wrote it, and i’m still as in love with it as the day i wrote it (which is rare for me!!). I couldn’t be prouder to be giving it to you guys today :’) Thanks for sticking around for so long, for supporting me and other online talent, and for now listening! I have the best and craziest and most committed audience in the world, and I love you all endlessly.
Happy Little Pill is available everywhere July 25, along with the preorder for TRXYE.
TRXYE is out August 15.
i have a red light in my bedroom i have no idea what this is
HE TWEETED THIS IN MAY
THIS IS ONLY ONE SONG AND WE HAVE A WHOLE EP COMING IN LESS THAN A MONTH HOW DO WE EVEN SURVIVE
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”